- Job Description – Head Project Execution Team
- Position Summary: Manage and Lead the Engineering department and Project Management department . The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Key Responsibilities:
- • Evaluate and improvise Project Management Framework, Governance and Review Structure.
- • Ensure achievement of Budgeted Financial Parameters
- • Implement efficient work process for Procurement, Contracts and Execution of Projects,
- • Monitor and Control Project Status with respect to Time, Cost and Quality .
- • Support Project Manager to ensure a proper project execution according the company and provide technical support in case of claims and deviations
- • Ensure compliance of company regulations
- • People management, Training & Development and initiate New Projects
- • Track schedules to insure his parts of the projects are executed completely and on time. Prioritize and manage work hours to support budgeted hours and scheduled due dates for projects. Mitigate in engineering to ensure on time placement of purchase orders without any subsequent deliveries
- • Prepares the necessary documentation for the installation process
Experience: Experience required in implementing & execution of large project in leadership roles, with strong organization development & leadership skills. Excellent communication skills both written & oral, Assertive, alert, instinctive and with an innate ability to detect risks. Demonstrates ability to manage own time creative with problem-solving and is solutions-oriented.
Required training Background: Bachelor's and University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Fluent in english and italian language. knowledge of CAD , Inventor or NX tools
- Competitive salary based on experiences
- Fix Contract
- Place of work Brescia ( province)